A warm, low-bulk quarter-zip jacket by Patagonia made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. This midweight fleece is perfect for layering, wear as an outerwear piece or under a jacket.
- Regular fit
- 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face and fleece interior
- Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyeing material, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing method
- The zippered left-chest pocket is sized to hold a phone or audio device
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor