Big Green Egg:
We have been a proud dealer of the Big Green Egg since the late 90's. When you invest in a Big Green Egg, you will take home the highest quality outdoor cooker ever made and it will last a lifetime if properly cared for. The Big Green Egg is known for its versatility and can be used year round for:
- High Temperature Grilling: sear the perfect steaks, chops or burgers. Grilled fish and seafood turn out moist and tender with a delicious, flavor-packed crust.
- Roasting: poultry, lamb, beef and vegetables are naturally tastier on the EGG because the juices and flavors stay locked inside.
- Low and Slow Smoking: insulating ceramics precisely control the temperature for succulent results. Smoking meats at low heat for eighteen hours… no problem!
- Outdoor Oven: using indirect cooking with a convEGGtor, the EGG bakes bread, pizza, casseroles, cobblers and pies better than your kitchen oven.
Give us a call today at 914-232-5200 to learn more about the Big Green Egg, accessories, assembly, delivery and more.
We offer Adirondack chairs, tables and other accessories by Pawley's Island. Our best seller by far is the Essentials Adirondack Chair but we can special order any other chairs that are in their line as well as tables, foot rests and cup holders if you are looking to build a complete set. Each piece is handcrafted in the Carolinas using Eco-Friendly Durawood which is made from densely compressed recycled plastic milk jugs and soda bottles. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it won’t absorb any water and won’t rot, splinter or crack. Durawood is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain or any kind of sealant. Pawley's Island furniture is superior quality and their craftsmanship is backed with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty. Its a no brainer why we love this product.
Give us a call today at 914-232-5200 or come by the store anytime to sit test a chair, see the color swatches and get more information about assembly and delivery.
We offer hammocks, pillows and stands by Pawley's Island. We offer one style- the Large Original DuraCord Rope Hammock in two colors, oatmeal and green. Each hammock is handcrafted in the Carolinas using DuraCord Rope which is a solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope all-weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew. It also features an Oak Spreader Bar which is naturally resistant to rot and insect infestation. The spreader bars are repeatedly hand-dipped in honey-gold marine-grade varnish for exceptional look and longer outdoor life.
- Bed length: 6 ft 10"
- Bed width: 55"
- Hanging height: 4 ft
- Hanging distance: 14-16 ft
- Accommodates 2 people with a weight capacity of 450 lbs
- Includes 2 zinc-plated chains and 2 tree hooks
- Care: use oxyclean or a mild detergent, water and a soft scrub brush
- 1 year warranty
Give us a call today at 914-232-5200 for more information, pricing or come by the store to see a display hammock in person!